Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday 4/24/2013: Cranberry Metallic.

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to start off by saying I'm really sorry about not posting yesterday. I had a crazy and eventful day :( But back to beauty!

Here's This weeks Day time eye look :)



What Products did I use?

Urban Decay's Eyeshawdow Primer Potion
Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
ELF eye shadows, One deep shimmery red, Brown red matte color, matte red color
UD e/s in Naked and Virgin
Cover Girl Perfect liner in black (tightline and lower lash line)
Wet n Wild Mega liner in Black
Cover Girl Clump Crush, Maybelline One on One and Cat Eyes mascaras.

I really didnt even use that much products, but this took me FOREVER to figure out. But, at least I finally have this final product. This look is perfect for anytime during the day. Especially perfect for the fall :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this look, and check back tomorrow for bad product of the week!

I wanted to get this work out there, but if anyone who is going to Prom or has a daughter attending soon, and needs a makeup artist, I'm your girl! I don't charge, because I'm building up my portfolio for freelance work. If you do, please let me know! Message me on facebook or instagram. Perferably anyone in the DC/VA/MD area please!

Until Next time, I love you all!

- An

No comments:

Post a Comment