Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday 4/17/2013: Bright Blue smokey Eyes!

I posted this picture up on instagram of my eye makeup today.


(More close up look)

What products did I use?
ELF eye primer
Urban Decay e/s in Shattered (Inner corner of lid)
ELF e/s in a bright dark blue (as transition color on outer lid)
LORAC Pro Palette e/s in Slate (outer v and worked into crease)
Urban Decay Naked Basics palette in Venus (Highlight on brow bone)
Lancome Artliner in Noir
Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner in Black (for wing)
Cover Girl's Clump crusher in Black
Maybelline One by One and Cat Eyes (both black)

Make sure once you place SLATE in the outer v of your eye, that you blend, blend, blend! I used my E40 Tapered blending brush (By Sigma Beauty) to blend out the slate color to avoid harsh lines.

What's on the rest of my face?!
Clean and Clear Morning Glow moisturizer
Smashbox Photofinish Primer in light
Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation in #160 "Fresh Beige"
ELF Maximum coverage concealor in Nude (To cover blemishes)
NYX HD Photogenic concealor in Beige (undereye)
Maybelline Magic Lumi Highlighting concealor in Radiant (to highlight)
ELF undereye setting powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Tipsy
Loreal lipstick in fairest nude
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

I hope you guys like this look, and leave a comment down below! Come back tomorrw, and I'll show you the products I regret buying! :(

I love you all!

- An


No comments:

Post a Comment