Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Sunday! 4/21/2013

Hey all!

As we have come to the end of the week, let me tell you.... I am so happy this week is over!

I had a pretty busy week. This was my first full week being back in NOVA, so that meant workworkwork. As most of you know, I work for the lovely Starbucks Corporation. Being this be my first week back, I had a bunch of my regulars tell me that they missed me. It was nice :) I felt loved! But, this also meant I was back to working my 30+ hours a week. But, unfortunately, I was working overtime! Covering shifts, staying longer than needed, and working at other stores. Today after a long shift, I came home, and passed out! I'm definitely glad I have a day off tomorrow!!

It wasn't all too bad though. My gym had a BBQ/Luau Party! It was totally fun! I came in about an hour later than it started, because you know, I like to be "fashionably late". Ate some great food, drank so delicious beer, and socialized with the people I have the pleasure to work out with on a daily bases. They had set up a photo booth for us to take pictures with each other. And let me tell you, mix Crossfitters with beer and a photo booth, and it's a total blast. I wished I had the pictures, but I would imagine there were at least 2,000+ photos!

Things Beauty related, I really didn't have too much of an exciting week. I didn't buy anything knew, even though the Sephora and Ulta sales were calling my name! Since I was on a unpaid vacation leave, I didn't get paid for the time I was gone. Which was a week and a half worth of not working :( But, stayed tune for new products to be added to my collection!

That's about all for my weekly wrap up! I hope everyone had a great past week, and lets begin a new and exciting week!! Come Back tomorrow for a Face [makeup] of the day.

Til Then, I love you all!

- An

No comments:

Post a Comment