Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome!

Hi beautiful people! My name is An. I created this blog to launch my passion for make up artistry and all things beauty related. I will be posting every day with different set catagories for each day. Stay tuned for that schedule once I figure that out :)

In the meantime, let me tell you about myself!

I am 21 years old, turning 22 next month (May 23). I currently live at home with my parents, and my 3 dogs, whom are my baby boys! I am a student, but am not currently attending at the moment, as I am in the process in applying for beauty school/makeup school. I am also a crossfitter. I have been doing Crossfit for 10 months! I have been in the best shape in my life than ever before. I love Crossfit, and everything about it. From olympic lifting, to running with rucksacks, and tearing my hands on pull ups! I do have boyfriend of 2 and a half years, and his name is Duane. :) He is the love of my life, but we are currently in a long distance relationship due to some personal issues he is dealing with. I am grateful to have him in my life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world <3 I currently work as a barista/barista trainer at a very well known coffee shop called Starbucks to make ends meat, or to provide my makeup addiction!

I discovered makeup when I was about 11 years old. My mother used to use eyeliner all the time, and I always thought she looked gorgeous! So I asked her to put some on my eyes. When she did, I was amazed on how different I looked. But since I was 11, I wasn't allowed to wear it. After puberty, I started to wear black eyeliner. Black eyeliner was my "go-to" look for everyday.

(Me on the left. Age 14)

My love for makeup, and collecting makeup didn't really launch until last year. My friend at the time showed me a makeup tutorial by Nicole Guerriero (Of Youtube; nguerriero19). I thought she was gorgeous! I started to search make up tutorials and trying on different looks with the little makeup products I did have. As time went on, I now have [what I call] a HUGE collection! I love wearing makeup. I love that I can use my face to express my art and my passion for it.

(Me today =D)


I was convinced by one of my good friends (who happens to love beauty/makeup as well) to start sharing my make up looks. So, thats where this blog comes in! I really hope you guys enjoy I post. I plan to post everything from eye makeup looks, to reviews, swatches, and first impressions.

In the mean time, please follow me on instagram, @aanvuu and on tumblr, @starbucksandcrossfit.

I love you all!

-An

No comments:

Post a Comment