Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday 4/22/2013: Face of the day :)

Hi everyone! Happy Monday :) Here's this week Face of the Day.



Products used:
Clean and Clear Morning Glow moisturizer
MAC Fix+
Smashbox Photofinish face primer Light
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in #160 "Fresh Beige"
NYX HD Photogenic concealor and Maybelline DREAM Lumi in radiant (for undereye concealor and highlight)
ELF Maximum coverage concealor in Nude (to cover blemishes)
Clinique redness solution loose powder
Sedona Lace eye primer
Shiseido Eyebrow compact in deep brown (used lighter shade)
Urban Decay Naked Palette in Sin, Sidecar, Naked, Buck, and Virgin.
Wet n Wild Mega liner in black
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Covergirl Clump Crusher, Maybelline Cat Eyes and Mega plush for masacra
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in Tipsy
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Coral Crush

I kept it pretty simple today. Used one whole palette for my eyes, and I felt like I didn't need too much coverage for my foundation. If you're looking for a lightweight foundation, I definitely reccomend the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. It's not a full coverage foundation, but the coverage is buildable.

I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Check back tomorrow for my favorite product this week!

Til Then, I love you all!

-An

No comments:

Post a Comment