Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday 5/2/20123: Everyday Eye :)

Hello everyone!

I wanted to apolgize to everyone who has been following my blog. This past week has been super crazy and busy! I've been working 40 hours a week for the past 2 week, and sometimes all I want to do is go home and sleep. Plus, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this blog as well. Instead of doing a set schedule for each day, I'll be showing different eye looks every OTHER day. And anything else by my choice or request.

Enough of that, here's a new look for today.


This is my "everyday" eye look. I say "everyday" because I don't actually wear makeup everyday. I really would if I had enough energy in the morning before work. But it takes me about 25 minutes to do my makeup, and ain't nobody got time for that.

Products used:
NYX Photogenic HD Concealor (as eye primer)
Urban Decay's Naked Palette in Naked, Sin, and Buck.
UD's Naked Basics Palette in Faint and Venus
Cover girl Perfect liner in black
Wet n Wild Mega Liner in black
Cover Girl's Clump Crusher, Maybelline's Megaplush and Cat Eye mascaras

Simple right? 

Thanks for being patient with me, and I promise to keep you guys updated!

Til Then...

- An

Ps, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment