Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday 05/12/2013: Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely, beautiful mothers out there!

Today's look is simple and bold :)


Products used (In order of application):
Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer
tarte clean slate poreless 12-hour perfecting primer
Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation in #160 Fresh Beige
Shiseido Eyebrow powder kit in dark brown
NYX HD Photogenic Concealor in Beige
Maybelline's Dream Lumi highlighting concealor in Radiant
ELF Maximum coverage concealor in Nude (to hide scars and blemishes)
Rimmel's Stay Matte in transparent
ELF Eyelid primer
Naked Basics e/s in Naked 2 and Venus
Naked Palette in Buck, and Naked.
Wet n Wild Mega Liner in black
Cover Girl's Clump crusher, Maybelline's Cat Eyes, and Loreal Telescopic mascaras in black.
Benefit's Hoola bronzer
tarte's amazonian clay 12 hour blush in Tipsy
Benefit's Watts Up
Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain in Smitten
MAC Lipstick in Rebel.

I keep looking at my before picture because I'm amazed at how "dead" I look. I never have noticed because I'm not wearing makeup 24/7. Hmm... :)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this look! I did film a Get Ready with me Video a while back, in which I have to actually sit down and edit. So, look out for that in the future!

Bye!!

- An

No comments:

Post a Comment