Wednesday, January 1, 2014

01/01/2014 - Happy New Years!

Hello everyone! I am so sorry I have not posted in so long. Life had gotten in the way, and I barely had time to make posts/new makeup looks.


I did a makeup look inspired from a YouTube Beauty Guru, and did this look for one of my best friends. Both of us, and a few of our friends went out to Adams Morgan last night for a New Year's Eve celebration! Everyone know for New Year's Eve, you HAVE to do a sparkley, dramatic smokey eye. So, that's exactly what I did for her!

Products used:
Stay, not Stray by Benefit eyelid primer
NYX jumbo eye pencil in "Black Bean"
Lorac Pro Palette in "Black" and "Taupe"
Makeup Geek loose pigment in "Utopia"
Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner in "Black Sparkle"
Her mascara of choice :)


Here's mine! Sorry I couldn't get a greater close up on the eyes.

Products Used:
EYES:
Stick em by Sedona Lace eyelid primer 
UD Naked 3 Palette in "Limit"
Makeup Geek loose pigment in "Insomnia"
theBalm's Nuditude palette in "Serious"
NYX roll on shimmer in "Platinum"
UD Naked 3 Palette in "Strange"
Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner in "Black"
Rimmel's Lash Accelorator mascara
Red Cherry lashes in #83
FACE:
Laura Mercier foundation primer
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC37
Rimmel's Wake me Up concealor in "Light"
MAC Prep and Prime highlighter in "Radiant Rose"
Clinique Redness Solution loose finishing powder
MAC Fix+
Anastasia Brow Wiz in "Soft Brown"
ELF Brow and Lash gel
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso"
theBalm's Mary Loumanizer highlight
Model in a bottle finishing spray

I hope everyone had a safe, fun New Year's Eve! And I'm looking forward to what 2014 brings!

With love,
An.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment