Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday 07/18/2013: I'm still alive!

OHey everyone! I feel so bad neglecting this blog, so I felt like I should make a post. I've been caught up with A LOT of stuff in my life. Between working, and crossfit, and friends... It's hard to keep up! But, I still manage to keep up with the things I love, and that's beauty :) lately, I've been trying out Linda Hallbergs eye looks. She's a genius when it comes to coming up with great looks. I'm jealous of her skills, and I hope I can be just as successful as her!



These looks are super complicated to figure out, but it takes time and patience to get it down. Fortunately, I make myself at least one hour of my time trying to figure out eye looks, and makeup looks, and how it'll look on myself the best way possible. 

I promise to keep posting as long as you all will read them!

Keep it classy, y'all!

- An

1 comment:

  1. LOVING your eye shadow! Soo pretty!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete